Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunny Sunday!

It is such a nice day today! And yesterday too. In fact, yesterday was wonderful!! Someone adopted my rabbit, so I took her into Seoul and gave her to the guy, Arthur, who was very nice. The bus trip with her was easy as anything, and it all went super well. So, I am now rabbit free - which is a relief, the place feels so clean now!

After dropping Kyle off, I went to Myeongdong to have my summer shopping spree - and oh, what a day! I went mainly to two stores - Forever 21 and UniQLO, both cheap but nice (and big!!) clothing chain stores that carry sizes that fit me. $200 later and I'm decked out for summer - two new dresses, work skirt, short shorts, and some staples like new black and white singlets, new black t-shirt, that kind of thing. The UniQLO store actually has REALLY nice basics kind of stuff made from this smooth fabric. I also got these neat 'ultra-seamless' undies, you can almost not even see them when I'm wearing them, they just looking like skin, and are very comfy, so really good for under white skirts or tight dresses.

And now, for mum, here's most of the interesting stuff I got yesterday:

New stripy dress (channelling you mum!) and old cardi.

I'm a prude, and while I like the dress, the neckline is too low for me. hence the cardi.

I'm bringing sexy back. With my back. Get it? Back, back? Ohhh, never mind then.

Work skirt, new singlet and cardigan (which although it doesn't look it here is really light-weight).


Short shorts and floral blouse.

Totally not my usual, but I LOVE this top.

And this dress. It's cute!

And I'm pretty sure I can wear it to work with the cardi.

That's my weekend adventure. The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment