Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Signs of Spring Wednesday

Today was election day in Korea, which is great because it means those damn annoying trucks won't be at the bus stop any more. Seriously, I'm pretty sure it's a good way to get people *not* to vote for you - park in the busy bus area, where there's only just enough space for all the buses and people, and blare loud, obnoxious noise at the at 7am. Not cool! 

I didn't feel well at all this morning, so I stayed home most of the day and didn't go to the park as planned. I did go on a big walk around Osan, though, and found a few signs of spring! Also, I only wore a normal jumper, no down jacket required - woohoo!






Yeah, so a nice day. I feel like whatever this virus I have is, it's about to turn into a world class cough, so I'll probably be taking cough pills FOREVER. Back to school tomorrow, hopefully it is an easy day!

Today's five things:

1) Sunshine

2) Flowers

3) I ate a really yummy hard-boiled egg

4) I saw a cute puppy

5) I did one or two for real-almost-got-my-nose-to-the-ground girl push up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment