Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Five

Just a quick one on Friday evening. I've had a lovely week off from work before the intensity of Kids' Camp. I think I've found my new home, so hopefully focussing on that, and moving right after camp ends, will help me through. Plus I need the money from camp. You know, to buy a bed a stuff :)

So, today's five things:

1) Sun! The rain stopped for two whole days, the humidity was lower, and the skies were blue. A lovely reprieve from monsoon.

2) Hopefully finding an apartment! I don't want to jinx it, but it should all be finalised on Monday evening.

3) Mum, Dad, and Matt moved to island paradise today! I'm so happy and excited for them and their adventure (not to mention my potential winter getaway!)

4) Potentially very exciting news involving one of my best friends and Korea. Shhhhhh... but fingers crossed for good news next week!

5) Another excellent date with Jay. That boy is growing on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment