Monday, April 1, 2013

Got my hair done Monday

Oooh, two posts in one day :)
I went to Dongtan on the bus this moring (I love Dongtan) to go to 'Blue Ocean Hair Salon', which had been recommended to me by another foreigner here in Osan. I booked in last week for a perm! Yeah, the permanent curly kind. It's been on my bucket list for a while, and I finally got up the courage to get it done.

Well, it took a good 2 hours and involved these funky plug-in hair rollers and a lot of waiting, but $65 later, I was curly! It's a lot messier than I wanted, but I think that's just how they styled it for me. They put some wax gunk in it, and to me it just looks like my hair is dirty. We'll see what happens on Wednesday when I wash my hair :D

And, without further ado, some pictures:

'Before'

After!


It's growing on me the more I look at it :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow. Its really lovely Sam, you look incredible.

    ReplyDelete