Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday's 5

So, without further ado, my very first 5 nice things about today:

1) I got my new laptop set up, transferred all my bits and pieces, and synced firefox, so all my links and info are already available. This saved me so much time! Also, I found my laptop has fairly decent speakers!

2) I did some yoga for the first time in months, and it feel great!

3) I went around the Browns Bay opshops and tried on a very cute yellow jumper. While it was slightly too small and I didn't buy it, I will be on the look out for something similar in the future. I'm currently loving the colour yellow, and (randomly) vintage bird art.


4) I found the very cute blog theme, involving not only birds, but the colour yellow!

5) It's absolutely pouring with rain, and I am inside, warm, dry and about to make some pumpkin soup with garlic bread. Not a bad end to a pretty relaxing Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment